: May 02, 2022 07:00 AM
: May 02, 2022 08:00 PM
39th Annual NMSU Bull Sale
Sale will be conducted by Integrity Livestock Sales LLC. All information on bidding, and buyer registration can be found at https:// www.integritylivestocksales.com
• Terms of sale are cash. Payments must be made in full to NMSU before bull can be picked up. Buyers must make arrangements to pay for their purchases by Friday May 6. Cash, Checks, Master Card, Visa, and Discover Cards will be accepted. Make all checks payable to NMSU.
• All registration papers will be mailed complete with signed transfer certificates and breeding certificates (when applicable) directly to the buyer. Please provide two-day notification of when you will pick up bulls (Eric email@example.com or cell 701-426-4521), so that the appropriate brand inspection and health inspection can be completed prior to your arrival. All bull must be picked up by May 8. If bulls are not picked up by that time, a feed and yardage fee will be added to the cost of the bull at $5.00/head/day. Any further expenses and arrangements associated with exportation to other countries will be the buyer’s responsibility.
• The highest bidder is the buyer.
• All bulls will have a minimum starting bid.
• All effort has been made to insure correctness of the catalog. NMSU and auctioneer will assume no responsibility for errors or omissions. Any known corrections will be made at sale time and take precedence over the catalog.